The rising value of Bitcoin has added to its popularity worldwide. Besides being a tradable instrument, it is now an accepted mode of payment in different industries and business segments.
Despite the coin’s growing popularity, there have been security concerns. Bitcoin is susceptible to hacking, phishing, and scamming; Over 900,000 bitcoins have been stolen from cryptocurrency exchanges.
There are a few things users can do to make the transaction process secure. First, keep a backup of your wallet. Second, encrypt it. Bitcoin is sent and received using a digital wallet. As a mediator, it will facilitate the transaction process. Let’s see how we can send bitcoin via email.
There Are Many Ways of Sending & Receiving Bitcoin
A Bitcoin transaction is possible only with a Bitcoin wallet. Two more commonly practiced methods are – 1) exchanging the public address with sender or recipient, and 2) scanning the QR code for that public address generated by the Bitcoin wallet. Let us walk through the steps involved in sending and receiving Bitcoin using the public address and the QR code.
- Select from the BCH wallet to send or receive Bitcoin Cash or the BTC wallet to send or receive Bitcoin.
- Sign in to the Bitcoin wallet.
- Click on the SEND/RECEIVE button, based on the purpose.
- Input the public address or scan the QR code generated by the Bitcoin wallet of the sender or recipient.
- You can input this address manually or by copying and pasting it from the source.
- Write a message for that public address to keep track of the Bitcoin transaction.
- Enter the desired amount of Bitcoin in the BTC box.
- Click on the SEND/RECEIVE button to complete the transfer.
- Remember, a Bitcoin transaction is irreversible, so double-check the Bitcoin amount and the public address before clicking on the SEND/RECEIVE button.
- Usually, it takes an hour for a transaction to reflect in the Bitcoin wallet.
When receiving Bitcoin, the recipient needs to share their public address or QR code with the one who will be sending them Bitcoin. The recipient can send that public address via text or email. Once generated, the public address remains valid forever.
How to Send Bitcoin via Email?
There is no denying that sending or receiving Bitcoin is easy; the problem arises when the recipient provides the wrong public address to the sender or the sender inputs an incorrect public address. In either case, the mistake occurs while reading the lengthy public address. To solve the issue, many Bitcoin wallets have introduced the option of sending Bitcoin via email. Here’s how you can do it:
- Sign in to the Bitcoin wallet with your Google account.
- Enter the email address of the recipient.
- Post a message, if you want, in the message box.
- Input the amount of Bitcoin you want to send.
- Click on the “Send” button.
- The Bitcoin wallet provider then sends the recipient a Bitcoin transaction email on your behalf.
- The recipient receives an email containing a clickable link.
- Bitcoin is transferred to the Bitcoin wallet of the recipient upon clicking that link.
Sending Bitcoin via email does not require the sender to send a request for the recipient’s public address or QR code for the same. It eliminates the risk of manual mistakes or losing funds in the process. Ultimately, Bitcoin transfer via email is a straightforward process. Apart from all this, If you are interested in Bitcoin and want to invest or trade-in Bitcoin then do check Bitcoin Code platform. It is one of the top Bitcoin Robots that can earn you a good chunk of money from Bitcoin Trading.